The Opening Ceremony will take place at the IES-Institut d'Estudis Catalans
Carrer del Carme, 47, (Jardins Dr. Fleming)
WORLD TRADE CENTERMuelle de Barcelona s/n, edificio Este, 1ª planta, 08039, Barcelona.
LET US HOST YOUR EVENT IN BARCELONA
WTC Barcelona’s congress and meeting centre comprises a total of 4,000m2 of versatile, adaptable spaces bathed in Mediterranean light. Our top-quality facilities equipped with leading-edge technology mean we’re in a position to host any kind of evnt in Barcelona, ranging from inspiring workshops in one of several meeting rooms or a gala dinner facing the sea, to large events at the Auditorium, the most representative venue at the business complex.
The wide range of services at your fingertips and our team’s event management expertise guarantee the success of your event. Similarly, the 291 luxury guest rooms of the 5-star Grand Luxe Eurostar Grand Marina Hotel are close at hand to provide accommodations for the guests at your event. All those facilities form part the business complex, which is just ten minutes away from the airport and a few minutes from Barcelona’s city centre.Some 250 different events are held at WTC Barcelona every year. You’re invited to join the more than 35,000 visitors who make use of our services every year.
HOW TO GET
If you’re coming in your own car:
- From the airport (Llobregat), take the Ronda Litoral and exit at Salida 21 (15 minutes).
- From the Besós, take the Ronda Litoral and exit at Salida 21.
- From Barcelona’s high area, Estació de Sants or Fira Barcelona, you can reach WTCB on Avda. Paral·lel (10 minutes)
- From the city centre, drive along Vía Layetana, then turn into Moll de la Fusta until you reach Plaça del Carbó, which is opposite the complex (10 minutes).
On reaching WTCB, you can park at the WTCB car park. If you’re driving a motorcycle, there’s a free car park outside the complex.
If you prefer taking public transport:
- Bus: 14, 20, 21, 59, 64, 91, 120, 121, H16 and D20.
- Metro Drassanes (L3) and Paral·lel (L3 y L2).
- There’s a bicing station located at the entrance to the complex.
- There’s a taxi stop at the entrance to the complex.
Coordinates: GPS: 41º 22' 17'' N / N 41.371388 2º 10' 54'' E/ E 2.1816666